Thursday, November 19, 2009

A couple of finished things

Ok so I officially need a new camera, no matter what I try latley, all my pictures are slightly blurry and look like crap, but anyways, here are a couple of my latest projects! I put a recipe card pocket for the few favorite cookie/other recipes that whoever this is for uses the most. I used left over fabric from the apron that I made, and some brown that I got in the reminant bin at Fabricland. The inside is lined with brown and rust colored, so it could be reversable if need be. On the recipe card pocket I stitched across with a neat flower stitch on my new machine, but I forgot to take a close up picture of it....

This is my kitchenaid Stand Mixer Cozy that I made for a Christmas present. I didn't have a pattern, just used measurments from my own mixer.

This is the matching Apron... I almost wish I had done the midrif in the same orange as the ties, it's too much of the poppy fabric. I used a pattern for this, I can't remember the brand but was was something like "pretty it could be a dress" and I bought it at Wal-Mart.

This is a knitting needle case I made from this tutorial , it turned out great, and I ordered some accesories for it off of Etsy for a gift for someone as well..... I want this stuff, I always give everything away!


With the flap open, there's three rows of spots for needles, and the shortest row has extra wide pockets for bigger things, and a tie for knitting markers.



These are some dish scrubbies I knit from this tutorial, I made them a little shorter, I like little square scrubbies, I didn't feel the need to make them longer.

That's just part of what I've been so busy with, and still sooo much more to go.....


No comments:

Post a Comment