Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween costume time!!

My older girl decided Minnie Mouse would be the most exciting thing in the world to be for Halloween. So I ordered this fabric on Etsy to make her dress with (plus some owl fabric for meeee). Maybe an hour after I received this package in the mail... how exciting to get something other then bills again, I LOVE Etsy.... I was sewing away.



I looove Owls.

Josie modeling it for me to check for length and how easy it was to put on. This was after I shortened the bodice by 1 1/2 inches and the skirt by almost 3 inches. Perfect!


Ta da! I'm done already. It turned out so cute, and I made her some "poofy panties that go poof" as Josie calls them, to go underneath, lol. Now just to find some shoes to go with it, I think I'll be making them, but not till the other stinkers costume is done!



No comments:

Post a Comment