Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rompers, knit hats, and bouncy balls

I love fall... it makes me extra crafty for some reason. Maybe because you can snuggle up on the couch and sew or knit and it's so cozy, while you watch all the season premiers on T.V.. Here are a couple of my million recent projects....


This is the easiest hat ever to knit, it turned out super cute, but I think I should have made it a tiny bit bigger.

I made this ribbon rainbow ball late one night, last minute.... It wasn't as big of a hit as I wished, of course, babies only want to play with things that they arn't supposed to really play with....


I made these for my chubby wubby 11 month old daughter, and they turned out awesome.... I still need to add buttons to the blue one, and maybe an owl applique to the purple ones. They're nice and comfy, I wish I could get away with wearing them!






No comments:

Post a Comment