Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas projects


Wow, I must be the worlds worst photographer... but anyways, I finally got a couple Christmas projects done, this is my tree skirt, it's only a little over half of one, but that's all the fabric I had, and I didn't feel like going back out in minus 54 weather to go get more, it looks great though, our tree is always in a corner anyways.
A close up look, I put a stitch from my fancy new sewing machine around the top on the white part.


I actually made this stocking two Christmasses ago, but I thought I'd show you anyways, since I made a new one for our second daughter.


This is Ellie's new stocking. I didn't use a pattern, I just freehanded it, I like the way it turned out. It just needs a bell on the toe and it'll be totally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment